Reverse cycle air conditioning is fast becoming the standard in a majority of all new homes getting built in Perth. Because builders are now including ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems to lift the features and standards offered in there homes. The weather is becoming more humid in Perth, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning is a perfect way to heat and cool your home or office.
Reverse cycle air conditioning types of systems
- Wall Split suitable for heating and cooling one room at a time
- Multi split system is suitable for sharing a condenser with several internal head units that allows several rooms to be air conditioned at the same time.
- Ceiling cassette generally used in commercial applications
- Ducted Air conditioning System 5kw up to 25kw for domestic home and commercial applications
- VRF ducted air conditioning systems for large capacity system this type of system is used when larger capacity is required and multiply machines are running at the same time.
Import things to consider when choosing a reverse cycle air conditioning system. The most important thing to consider when choosing a reverse cycle air conditioning system is make sure you choose a quality brand that is an inverter. There are many quality brands on the market like Daikin, Actron Air, Mitsubishi heavy industry and Panasonic just to name a few.
Cost and were to buy Reverse cycle air conditioning
Several factors that can affect the cost of a reverse cycle air conditioning system. There are several different types e.g. wall split,multi split or ducted air conditioning are the three most common types for domestic home installation. The other important part is components. There are a lot of low quality products.
There are several ways to save money on the installation cost of your reverse cycle air conditioning system.
Make sure you buy the system from a proper Perth air conditioning company.
- They have extensive knowledge of all types of reverse cycle air conditioning systems not only wall splits systems. They will recommend the correct size of system and type to suit your application and budget.
- A retailer can only recommend a reverse cycle air conditioning wall split. They offer a cheap price including installation. In some cases you as a consumer will have to pay extra costs on site for installation. The reason for this is Because they sell on the wording standard back to back installation. In a lot of cases the installation is not standard.
- You will then get charge over inflated prices for the extras because you have no option other than to pay. In the long run works out more expensive than a quality air conditioning Perth company. If you have a problem or the system is not cooling or heating correctly who do you call?
Buy your system from a specialised Reverse cycle air conditioning company
If you buy a reverse cycle air conditioning system from a specialised air conditioning company. You will have a person to contact and give advice. If they are a quality air conditioning Perth company they have a reputation to protect. This will ensure your problem is fixed to an acceptable level.
An example would be a company like Gmtair an Air conditioning Perth wholesaler. This company offers a level of service to suit your needs. From a supply only system to a complete fully installed system. We use quality Australian made components were possible. You pay only for the service you require and receive helpful advice along the way. We also give you tips to speed up your installation if you decide on the DIY option. Because Gmtair manufactures there own flexible ducting you get a better quality product and you are supporting local business. Gmtair will also advise you what parts of the installation you can do yourself. And the areas you need to get a qualified trade to do.
- Reverse cycle Wall split installation will range from $1250.00 up to $4000.00 depending on the kw size brand and difficulty of installation.
- Multi split reverse cycle installation will range from $3500.00 up to $12000.00 depending on the number of rooms and the difficulty of the installation
- A Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning system ranges from $6500.00 up to $25000.00 depending on the size and complexity of you system
I hope this article answers some of your questions and helps you with your important choice. Which type of reverse cycle air conditioning system suits your needs best.
If you would like any more information please call me on 0430 214 451